Grawostar Laserman™ III XS laser engraving machine with a 20W laser
source is designed for engraving and marking of bar codes, serial
numbers, logotypes etc. in large manufacturing and engraving plants and
in production lines.
Laser light is directed through a special computer software-controlled optical head to engrave permanent markings on the surface of various materials.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS is made of components with highest available
quality, which makes it stand out of other products on the market both
in terms of its quality and performance parameters.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS is a fiber-type engraving and marking laser, manufactured in a plant which meets more rigorous quality standards. Grawostar Laserman™ III XS is a professional and reliable fiber-type laser marking machine offering powerful performance and durability.
Fiber-optic technology offers high energy conversion capacity, high quality of the light beam, low power consumption and exceptionally long useful life.
The air-cooled, low-noise compact machine integrated with the power
source guarantees comfortable use and efficient performance.
For more technical information on compatibility of the laser machine and possible use with your materials, please contact us.
Why Grawostar Laserman™?
Compatible materials (selected)
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can be used in goldsmith’s plants to cut
rolled 0.2 - 0.5 mm gold (a special electronic-control stage for cutting
gold is available upon request).
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can be used for engraving high-quality photographs.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can apply print in several colors on stainless steel.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can be used for marking metals, including steels, brass, aluminum, copper, silver, gold and platinum.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can also be used for marking non-metal materials such as ABS, Nylon, PES, PVC, and Makrolon.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can also be used to mark thousands of other materials (please contact us to determine compatibility).
Laser can be used on
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can be used for engraving the face (dial) of
clocks and watches without the need to disassemble them; the same
applies to water meters and elements behind glass or crystal, etc., as
the laser is able to penetrate through the glass and mark or engrave on
the inside (for instance, on a mirror).
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can be used to mark pendrives, clocks and watches, drink bottles, pens, bottle caps, nameplates, selected ceramics, tools, toys, medical products, electronics, instruments, switches, mobile phones, engraving laminates, and tens of thousands of other advertising and promotional products and gadgets.
Grawostar Laserman™ III XS can handle very difficult engravings on high-precision and sensitive electronics and medical devices, which makes it an ideal solution for applications such as industrial marking, engraving, identification, code application and numbering.
The standard working area, depending on the selected lenses, is 150mm x 150mm; the working area may be adjusted as needed.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change the technical parameters of the product to improve its quality and extend the scope of application.
Please contact us prior to any purchase.
- Light and portable
- No need for consumable materials
- Very high positioning precision
- High speed, 2x-5x faster than traditional lasers
- No need to calibrate laser beam
- Compact design, can be used on a desk-sized table
- Low power consumption – less than 500W, which is 1/10 or 1/25 of the amount of power consumed by old YAG or lamp-based lasers
- USB connection – engraving laser may be controlled by a laptop computer
- Average service-free time – 0,1-0,2 million hours, very low cost of operation
- Easy to use, the operator is able to use the laser immediately after training
- Red indicator points to the working area and helps adjust laser sharpness
- The laser will support the import of files in popular formats from the most popular computer programs
- The laser is cooled with air, with no need for noisy and expensive coolers
- X, Y and Z stage adjustment for easy sharpness adjustment and material positioning
- Intuitive and continuously upgraded software
- Long useful life of the Raycus laser module (MTBF 0,1-0,2 million hours!); in comparison, certain Nd:YAG modules last several thousand hours between failures and certain semiconductor modules last dozen thousand hours
- High software compatibility, possible import
- Possible deep-cut engraving (dies, stamps)
- Very low price
- Training organized in Poland (Europe)
- Maintenance service offered in Europe (track record of 20 years)
- Type: Grawostar Laserman™ III XS Fiber
- Working area: 150mm x 150mm (optional: 50mm*50mm / 100mm*100mm / 200mm*200mm / 300mm*300mm)
- Laser power: 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 100W, 200W, 500W
- Light wavelength: 1064nm
- Light source: Raycus / IPG / JPT (depending on order)
- Maximum marking depth: <1,0mm
- Minimum width of marking line: <0,015mm
- Minimum letter height: <0,2mm
- Maximum repetition rate: ±0,003mm
- Maximum marking speed: 7000mm/s
- Fiber-optic source: Raycus / JPT / IPG (original only)
- Scanning head: software controlled
- Laser module useful life: 100,000 – 200,000 hours
- Laser beam quality: M2 <1.6
- Power: 10%-100%, software controlled
- Minimum focal spot diameter: 0,01mm
- Output frequency: 20kHz-50kHz, 50kHz - 100kHz, 50kHz - 400kHz (adjustable, depending of the laser source used)
- Power consumption: <500W
- Output power stability: <±1,5% rms
- Power source: 230V/50Hz / 110V/60Hz
- Software: EzCad or other
- File formats: JPG, PLT, AI, DXF, BMP, PCX and other
- Cooling: Air
- Natural laser useful life: 100.000 – 200.000 (fiber)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating temperature: 15℃-35℃
- Device dimensions: 550mm x 600mm x600mm
- Packaging dimensions: 450mm x 750mm x 850mm
- Weight: 40-60kg
* technical parameters shown for version 20W, final parameters depends on choosen laser source
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO VISIT OUR COMPANY. WE ORGANIZE PRODUCT
DEMONSTRATIONS, TEST LAUNCHES, AND TESTS ON CLIENT’S MATERIALS… FREE OF
For more information, look for ‘grawostar laserman’
films on YouTube.com to see how the machine works. The product comes
with a licensed (legal) software.
The business-to-business offering is not contrary to any consumer rights (and shall be construed as such).
delivery is subject exclusively to the terms set by TBH Polska Sp. z
o.o. For safety reasons, relevant training must be conducted prior to
purchasing any laser product.
Please read the following important safety notice:
Without adequate protection, light emitted by lasers of this type can
harm your eyesight, and the vapors generated while operating a laser may
be harmful to your lungs, other internal body organs, and skin.
sellers would ignore safety considerations, exposing their clients to
serious health hazards. Please choose wisely. Our portfolio includes
protective eyewear with certificates endorsed by the Chief Labor
Inspectorate of Europe, as well as systems for extraction and disposal
of contaminants, which may be connected to the laser and operate in a
three-shift system to eliminate even 99.99% of harmful emissions.
photographs and trade names are subject to copyright and are protected
by law; they cannot be copied and used without prior written consent of
IMPORTANT! An important notice for prospective buyers of our lasers:
be careful not to purchase fake products! If you are interested in
buying lasers of this kind, please be advised that such products are
Upon request, we can provide you with examples of ‘repainted’ laser sources, which is done mostly (but not only) in China.
Such defective light sources are then marketed as fully functional high-quality laser light generators.
As a result, you run the risk of buying a low-priced product which we would classify as electronic scrap.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Grawostar Lasermann III